- Select the file you’d like to use and upload it.
- Next, enter any recipient names and email addresses and select their permissions, such as a signature or CC. When adding multiple recipients, you can specify what order they sign in.
- Enter the email subject line and your message.
All of this information will be included in the signature-request email.
- Select an expiration date and, if you’d like extra security, set an optional Document Access Code. To set multiple tags for a document, simply separate them with a comma ",".
- As soon as the document has finished uploading, set up the fields by dragging and dropping from the options on the left. In this example, let’s use the "Signature" field. Once everything’s in place, select "Send for Signature" in the lower left to complete sending the signature request.
- The signer will receive this email once sent to their inbox. To continue to the signature page, go ahead and click "View and Sign."
- Type in the Document Access Code and select "Submit".
- On the document screen, click “Sign Here” field to sign.
- There are three kinds of signatures: handwritten, text and pseudo-stamp signatures. In this example, let’s use the handwritten signature option. Once signed, select “I Agree” in the lower left corner.
- You can see the status of the document is now marked as "Completed" on the signature requestor's screen.
- The “Signature Field” creates an area for the signer to add their signature.
- Freely add text with the “Text Field.”
- Use the “Date Field” to allow the signer to choose a date from the calendar.
- Allow the signer to confirm consent etc using the “Checkbox Field.”
- The signer can add their initials in the “Initials Field.”
- Allow signers to upload files with the “Attachment Field.”
- Click "Template" in the tab and select "Create Template."
- Next, upload the file you’d like to template and set the number of signers, their roles, and the title.
- Once the file is uploaded, add any fields like signature boxes, text, etc. The fields are now fixed. When you're ready, click "Save Template".
- Click on "Launch" on the right. These settings are now reflected in the template. Enter the signer's name and email address.
- Write your message and click "Launch Template".
- First, select "Send a Document" and set the items.
- Once done, you can set a tag for your document in the field below the Document Access Code area.
- Enter the words you’d like to use as tags, separating multiple tags with a comma.
- Tags are shown at the end of each document summary after you have sent the contract.
- Filter your documents by clicking on the tags or by searching [tag : tag names] in the search window.
- Edit and save your tags anytime from the “Tags” section.